[Voicing-En] Interview for Creative Society

One year ago I gave an interview to Creative Society project and now I would like to publish its translation in English.

This is the original video -

The text translation is ready, it is here -

Now I am looking for English-speaking person who can record voiceover narration of the text.

I need that done by May 3rd.

Anyone can help me with this? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll have time on the 2nd to do it. If anyone wants to get to it sooner they’re welcome. (edit: or perhaps you are looking for different dubbers for the audio of yourself, of Egor, and of Polina?)

1 Like

Great, thank you very much! Let’s go for it.
I only need one dubber, to read for all voices. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Arlo! How are you? Did you had time to make it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, apologies for the delay in response (I forgot to account for time-zones). I have a 760MB Audacity file, what is the best way to get it to you?

1 Like

Awesome! I have sent you an upload link via PM. :slight_smile:
Thank you!

1 Like

Done, I think (took a few tries, the OwnCloud interface is a little opaque). Unfortunately I didn’t have time to edit it to synch the audio with the video, but I tried to give sufficient pauses to make it simple to do so.

1 Like

I’ve got the file! Already listened some parts and it sounds very good! Thank you so much.

Regarding synchronizing - do not worry, we have a special person here who can do that.
Thank you again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad to hear it works for you. I’ll note that I read up a little about Creative Society after recording, and while most of the aims seem noble I’d be cautious about the organisation…anybody quoting Graham Hancock is relying on some pretty sketchy information: https://creativesociety.com/videos/climate-disasters-in-the-history-of-the-earth

edit: I see it was released!

A comment on the video by Павел Данилов / Pavel Danilov expresses a similar concern:

Ну и ну, Константин. Честно сказать, очень мутный этот проект, липа, по-простому. […] А так интервью хорошее, но в оригинальном виде оно явно лучше. Тем не менее, вы уже затрагивали те ключевые темы, о которых сказали и тут. Как практика интервью — хорошо. Но аллатра — это правда new-age сектоидная штука, ладно, я думаю, вы всё прекрасно понимаете). […] Ну и что есть теперь на английском ваши мысли — это да, важно.

Gee, Konstantin. Honestly, it’s a very murky project, a fake, in simple terms. [links to exposé video] Otherwise the interview is good, but it’s clearly better in its original form. Nevertheless, you’ve already touched on the key themes you’ve said here as well. As a practice interview - good. But Allatra is really a new-age sectoid thing, ok, I think you understand it all perfectly). […] Well, and that your thoughts are now stated there in English…that is important, yes.

1 Like

Thank you for the caution, I understand the risks, and still I am watching closely for their organization because of various reasons.

1 Like